Experience as a Counselling Psychologist
- University Counselling Services
- Increasing Access to Psychological Therapies (NHS IAPT)
- Guy's and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust (health psychology)
- Mind (charity sector)
- Centre for Research in Social and Psychological Transformation (CREST Clinic)
- Pluralistic Counselling private practice
Teaching and Research
I currently work as a lecturer in counselling and psychotherapy at the Open University, and I collaborate on research focused on the developments of pluralistic therapy at the Centre for Research in Social and Psychological Transformation, University of Roehampton.
I have also been an Associate Lecturer on Counselling Psychology doctoral programmes for the University of Roehampton and the Existential Academy since 2017.
Doctor of Counselling Psychology
(PsychD, awarded May 2017)
Department of Psychology, University of Roehampton, UK
MA in Clinical Counselling Psychology
Department of Psychology, La Salle University, USA
MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, UK
BA in Psychology
Department of Psychology, Empire State College, USA
- HCPC registration (July 2017, PYL34509).
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (Oct 2017, PR135330).
- Chartered Psychologist of the British Psychological Society (May 2019, 248376)